Friday, July 15, 2011

Clarice the Coconut Tree

 Why doesn't everyone else talk to trees? They can teach us so much. When I was sitting there and the kids where playing I asked a Coconut tree if she had anything to say. Well , she said. If you take a good look at me you will see I am great, beautiful, and offer and abundance of love. Look at my past. As you can see I have done very well for myself. It is how I have decided to think and live. If I decided to live back there I would be nothing more than a grey trunk of past memories. Kinda sad. So there is nothing in living in my past but to achive sadness. Loook into my future. It is all dreams asperastions, goals, desires. It is good to have dreams but if I decided to live there I would be a grey trunk that acomplishes living in a dream. Still sad and no perpose to being. So I have decided to live in the now and have done that my entire life. There is nothing in the now but accomplishments. I am a grand beauty of offerings and love this way and have a great purpose being. My frawns are grand and a beautiful sight to see. I add color to the world instead of my grey past. My children are the life saving supurfood offering to you of my unconditional love for you. The ones you do not want to eat can become just like me where you place them. There is no other higfher electrolight source than my water. My meat is full of healthy fats and protiens. You can press milk from it with those same properties. I give you the propper balance of omegas. I can clean you out too if you need too. The list goes on.
So be like me and you too will be an offering of love and acomplishments for the earth and inhabitants as well. If You choose to live in the past all is sad, live in the future all is dreams, live in the now all is acomplished and love eminates and heals.

So I said Wow! Thanks Clarice! You are so smart, I am going to do that to make your words worth it. That is the last and most important offering she has for us and didn't even have the ego to mention it.
We need to all make Clarice proud of us.
 Love you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment