Sunday, May 1, 2011

It`s all about the self.

I have noticed since I was about 5 that the television doesn`t program based on how we live our lives . Instead I have seen people live their lives acording to the programing they are fed. I do not accept the brainwashing and never did. I think that is why people always laugh at me and think I am weird. I have also found out the the word govern means to control and the word ment means mind. Control- mind, Mind Control, Tevevition, Hollywood, A society that thinks they cannot live without honnering those who put them in survitude. Think what you would do without money. You think your world would fall apert don`t you? Money doesn`t even exsist. It was made up to put people who do not desurve it in control of you. You are not free! Your mind is unconscious.

 Your mind is unconscious. Take the blue pill. I cannot tell you what the matrix is you need to be shown.
There is a force throughout the universe that binds us together.
What is reality to you? Do you think when you are pinched it is reality? Are your children really yours? NO! They absolutly are not , why would you think such a horrible thing?
 They tell us the truth in tv and movies through fantacy so you automatically look at reality as fantacy and call anyone a crazy person who tries to show you. Then they make an entire world they can take control of and own. They own banks, and all major corperations. There is no ecinomic turn around. Only panic, starvation , then control after social unrest. People are also trained to not work together without money . They have segrigated minds and will not work together.

 They are " The Beast" and will emurge soon to take all in there possession and nobody will be able to hide. High tech equipment to find hiding people on satalight.

 The truth of this is unavoidable here today and it is coming. I have no fear at all and it is my wishes to have this come over the earth. It is because I have unconditional love for all universal elements and the balance of nature. Since nature made people like me and other shaman to guide our civilizations into harmony with nature . Hating us is the sin that will leave you without a choise but to pass through the hard way.

If you do not believe in your true self then you will have to have this come over you. those of you in love with the self, individual, and have love for all universal elements and forgive for anything and everything. You will be invisible.

 If you are bigoted or have had military training there may be no hope for you. try very hard to reprogram yourself. It will be very much harder for you than anyone else.

You must look very very closely to the chain reaction of events that take place from your actions. Your entire world will become what is in your head., so be very carefull what you put in it.

 I am not saying much detail because when people read this I want you to either understand and know what to do or face your fate for your sins against nature. This is real and the way out is only inside the individual. Face your fears and atrocities. If you do not know what they are,,,, Good luck. I may never post again. ( not sure) . All my past posts are full of truths and falses. If you cannot know what is real you will remain unconsious. Awaken as I have and you will see "heavan" as I do. Warning, My falses are mixed on medaphores and only the true self can translate it. I will loose the rest of you for going rouge on your natural paths. You who will see hell come over you in the 3rd dimention is because of the destruction and suffering you supported. You must feel all you have caused before you pass on.

 I will write again if I have a new clearity or feel sorry for some of you and need guidance . There should be thousands like me though. All around you. Not sure though.

Love all ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment